Web Developer Intern
Brad Cecil & Associates is seeking a Web Development Intern to help design and implement new web solutions to increase the organization’s ability to offer a broad range of digital fundraising opportunities to its clients.Responsibilities:
- Ability to assist in the design, coding, and testing of web development, email platform, and digital fundraising solutions (no fundraising experience necessary).
- Ability to apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to increase service to our clients.
- Possess a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards. A portfolio is required to demonstrate abilities.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, both written and verbally.
- Current College student – or graduate with Bachelors/Masters Degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress a plus
- Work Schedule: M-F 8:30 to 5:00
Hours per Week: 15-20
Hourly Wage: $18.00-$20.00 *Salary if hired full time
Position Start Date: ASAP
Position End Date: Spring semester* – with possibility of hire
This is a hands-on internship with the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and experience in the professional world.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.