Brad Cecil & Associates is a leading multi-channel marketing and strategic fundraising agency — exclusively serving non-profit organizations.
Qualified candidate must be a fundraising professional with a minimum of 4-7 years fundraising experience with direct response experience. Must be highly proficient in program strategy and analysis. The Account Manager is a senior level communicator and is responsible for providing strategic leadership to clients. This position works closely with and is accountable to the Vice President of Client Service.
- You’ll help build strategies, analyze data, make projections, manage work flow
- Provide analysis
- Act as primary liaison between the agency and assigned clients
- Supervise members of the client service team(s), providing coaching, mentoring and motivating teams to deliver exceptional service and program results
- Must be willing to travel at least 20 percent
Experience and Qualifications:
- Agency experience preferred
- Be a marketing professional with a minimum of 4-7 years fundraising experience with direct response
- Highly proficient in program strategy and analysis
- Senior level communicator — able and responsible for providing strategic leadership to clients
- Must be organized, have exceptional attention to detail and hold a bachelor degree
- Spanish/English bilingual a plus
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com
Brad Cecil & Associates offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a full range of benefits along with a fun and meaningful working environment.